We deliver science and technology solutions with a view to improving the communication strategies of institutions and agencies of scientific research.
A service for researchers, editors, universities, research centers and related institutions interested in finding out the trajectory of their scientific and academic activity through bibliometric indicators in order to support decision making as well as the design of scientific and editorial policies.
- Analyses of institutional, national and disciplinary scientific output from bibliometric indicators.
- Bibliometric analyses of the scientific output published in journals or by institutions from bibliometric indicators.
- Analyses of scientific collaboration networks by journal, country, discipline or institution.
- Prospective analyses of scientific communication in journals.
- Use of bibliometric analyses in publishing.
- Analyses of scientific output participation at institutional level and by areas of knowledge.
- Identification and visualization of cells of scientific knowledge.
- Design of policies to support research, emphasizing strategies to strengthen scientific communication.
- Characterization on the function of indexes in the design of policies to support scientific and technologic development
IMPROVEMENT OF EDITORIAL PROCESSES OF SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS AND COLLECTIONS OF ACADEMIC BOOKS
A service aimed at publishers of scientific journals, proceedings and collections of academic books with a view to contributing to the improvement of editorial quality and standardization of editorial processes.
- Assessment of editorial policies of scientific journals and collections of academic books.
- Advisory services to integrate into specialized databases.
- Advise on the formation of scientific boards and editorial committees.
- Advise on the restructuration of specialized thematic areas.
- Advisory services to regularize the publication of periodic publications.
- Advise to define ethical criteria in scientific publishing.
- Advise on the development and implementation of digital tools to manage, standardize and scientific publishing.
- Guidance in the definition of policies to manage digital processes on the basis of online platforms.
- Advisory services to secure the strengthening of the quality of the contents, visibility and impact.
- Updating of the design and structure of scientific editorial policies.
- Advisory services to define collections of academic editorial publishers with criteria oriented toward better international visibility and content impact; scientific journals, popular science publications, cultural magazines, collections of academic books.
COURSES AND WORKSHOPS DEALING WITH SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATION
A service aimed at publishers, librarians, researchers, postgraduate students, decision-makers and public-policy designers of universities, higher education institutions and research centers in view of making known the foundations of scientific communication as a basic tool to improve the visibility and quality of academic output.
- Workshop: Drafting scientific articles in the digital era.
- Workshop: Bibliographic references and use of reference manager software.
- Workshop: Strategies to discover academic information.
- Workshop: Creation and management of digital academic profiles.
- Workshop: Improvement of editorial processes.
- Workshop: Best editorial practices.
- Course-workshop: Techniques, strategies and recommendations to research and publish in the digital era.
- Course-workshop: How to publish with an impact on indexed journals?
- Course-workshop: Ethics in scientific research and publication.
- Course-workshop: Management of academic profiles for Conacyt-Mexico / PRODEP-SEP-México.
ADVISORY SERVICES IN THE TRANSITION TO DIGITAL PLATFORMS
A service aimed to support research institutions and agencies in the transition of scientific communication to digital platforms:
- Advise on the transition of scientific journals to continual edition, rolling pass or pre-print.
- Development of policies for Open Access Institutional Repositories.
- Advisory services to develop copyright policies for scientific publishing: copy right & copy left.
- Advise to develop policies of open access, copyright and readers’ rights.
- Analyses of the web visibility of journals and repositories.
- Advisory services to improve the functioning and visibility of journals and repositories.
Specialized translation of scientific articles.
Proofreading in Spanish and English.